Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

Evanston Stylewatch: DIY Archie Comics Mini Skirt

Look what I found when sifting through the fun items at Secret Treasures, THIS treasure. This darling young lady ordered Archie fabric online and then sewed this mini skirt with her mother's help.



Good thing I start a new job in Evanston on Sept. 23, that way I'll be more available to capture all the fun things people wear in our city!

*******

Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with the City of Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment